Upper Reach is an independent press & communication agency specializing in the production of country, sector and regional reports with the aim of providing an economic and business analysis to an influential audience. Operating across the globe, our reports are published within the world's only truly international newspaper, The Times. With exciting expansion plans Upper Reach is currently looking for the finest young talent out there to join our sales team.
This job requires candidates to travel 11 months a year around the world, it is not an office job and we do not have any head office jobs available.
- Working in a team responsible for gathering advertising and editorial content for special advertising sections or special promotional supplements on countries, sectors and regions.
- Establishing a base in countries around the world to implement the project strategy set by head office.
- Editorial content: Conducting interviews with business and political leaders around the world.
- Advertising content: Negotiating advertising content for reports
- Initial training and fast track promotion to mid level team member and then Project Director
Our company offers:
- An excellent financial package and remuneration program.
- The opportunity to meet world leaders
- International career development and fast track promotion
- Invaluable project management skills
- Excellent professional living arrangements with an additional daily allowance
If you are goal orientated and determined to succeed in an international sales environment send your CV and photograph to: